If GAPS* is completely new to you and you’re just starting to learn about it, the 30-Minute Free Discovery Session is the perfect opportunity for you to discovery if GAPS* is right for you! In the session we can:
- Discuss Dr. Natasha’s perspective on the potential contributing factors related to your current health condition(s) or those of your family members. All information discussed is a summary of the information contained within her books. A recommendation for which book(s) to buy & read as it most relates to your situation can be suggested.
- Read inspirational stories of other individuals or families that have been on the GAPS* Protocol and seen benefits. Stories will be sourced from Dr. Natasha’s books and GAPS Stories compiled by Medinform Publishing.
- Talk about the practical issues when transitioning onto the GAPS* Protocol and staying on it for an extended period of time.
- Address any questions or concerns you may have.
- Discuss what Living in Wellness Coaching Services has to offer and how we can help coach you along your journey.
I look forward to meeting you and the opportunity to discuss how the GAPS* Protocol can make a difference in your life!
At this time we do not offer the 30-Minute Free Discovery Session to individuals & families that are currently on their GAPS* journey. The 30 minutes is insufficient time to properly hear your concerns and help you address your reasons for the session. Please check out the Services page to see a list of the 1-Hour coaching options available or check out How can the 1-Hour Coaching Session help me? These sessions get more in depth into your situation and give you longer one-on-one time that you need. If there are any questions or concerns regarding the service itself, please feel free to email them to email@example.com where we will get back to you.
Note: GAPS* stands for Gut and Psychology / Physiology Syndrome and was created by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride. The GAP* Protocol is not intended to replace your medical Doctor’s advice; it is proposed as a complimentary option that may benefit an individual when implemented according to Dr. Natasha’s suggestions. The scope of services for a Certified GAPS Coach does not involve any of the following: diagnosing, analysis of test results, giving medical advice, or giving advice related to prescriptions/medications.